Whats in the box
- Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG DN Art Lens for Sony E
- Sigma LCF-67 III 67mm Lens Cap
- Sigma LCR II Rear Lens Cap for Sony E
- Sigma Lens Hood for 35mm DG DN f/1.4 Art Digital Lens
- Import Model, 30 Day Labor 1 Yr Parts Warranty by Seller
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- Sony E Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Super Multi-Layer and Resistance Coating
- SLD, ELD, FLD , and Aspherical Elements
- Minimum Focus Distance: 11.8"
- Stepping Motor AF System
- Customizable AFL Button
- Physical Aperture Ring; De-Click Switch
- Rounded 11-Blade Diaphragm
- Weather-Sealed Design
- Import Model, 30 Day Labor 1Yr Parts Warranty by Seller
A classic wide angle lens updated for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless systems, the 35mm f/1.4 DG DN from Sigma is an Art-series prime characterized by its advanced and updated optical design, sleek profile, and bright design. The f/1.4 maximum aperture enables working in low-light conditions and also provides increased control over depth of field for achieving shallow depth of field effects. The optical layout incorporates two SLD Special-Low Dispersion, one ELD Extra-Low Dispersion, and one FLD Low Dispersion elements. It also incorporates two aspherical elements and high refractive index elements to achieve a notable degree of clarity and sharpness with well-controlled distortion and aberrations. Also, a Super Multi-Layer Coating enhances image quality by suppressing lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity in strong lighting conditions.
Balancing the optics is a refined exterior design, which features a physical aperture ring, which can be de-clicked or locked, along with a dedicated focus mode switch and AFL button for intuitive and tactile control. For autofocus, a stepping motor is used that maintains a lightweight and compact design while promoting fast and near silent focusing performance for both stills and video applications. Additionally, the lens features an 11-blade rounded diaphragm for smooth bokeh quality and the lens housing is also weather-sealed to suit working in inclement conditions.
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Lens Format Coverage||Full-Frame|
|Angle of View||63.4°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.8" / 30 cm|
|Macro Reproduction Ratio||1:5.4|
|Optical Design||15 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||11, Rounded|
|Filter Size||67 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3 x 4.4" / 75.5 x 111.5 mm|
|Weight||22.6 oz / 640 g|
|Package Weight||2.115 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7 x 4.9 x 4.7"|