- Product Description
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- Robust lens with advanced optics for full-frame cameras
- Anamorphic design provides a 60% horizontal field of view increase over standard 50mm spherical lenses
- Anamorphic 2.8:1 de-squeezed format from a 16:9 capture setting
- German Schott optical glass
- Super Spectra coating
- Horizontal blue streak effects
- Ten aperture blades produce oval bokeh
- 2.5' minimum focusing distance
- 16 elements in 13 groups
- M82 x 0.75 filter thread
- Durable aluminum alloy lens housing
A key aspect of anamorphic lenses is oval bokeh, which can gently distort objects and lights in the distance, providing an abstract background for your actors. Its T2.9 aperture produces a shallow depth of field, blurring everything in front or behind the specifically chosen focal plane. It features female 1/4"-20 threading for mounting versatility, and its focus and aperture rings are geared for use with a follow focus system.