Sony 28-70mm f/3.5-5.6 FE OSS Lens
Whats in the box
- Sony FE 28-70mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Lens
- ALC-F55S 55mm Front Lens Cap
- ALC-R1EM Rear Lens Cap
- ALC-SH132 Lens Hood
- 1yr Parts, 30 Day Labor Warranty by seller
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-5.6 to f/22-36
- One ED & Three Aspherical Elements
- Multi-Layered Coating
- Linear Autofocus Motor; Internal Focus
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Seven-Blade Circular Diaphragm
- Import Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
- May come in white box (taken from manufacture camera kit)
The Sony FE 28-70mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Lens is a versatile, compact, and lightweight wide-angle to portrait-length zoom lens designed specifically for full-frame E-mount cameras. It is also compatible with APS-C-sized image sensors and will provide a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 42-105mm. In regard to the optical design, three aspherical elements and one extra-low dispersion element help to reduce aberrations and distortions while contributing to notable image sharpness and clarity.
This lens also integrates Optical SteadyShot image stabilization to lessen the appearance of camera shake when working in low-light conditions or with longer focal lengths. Additionally, a dust- and moisture-resistant construction ensures this lens' use in tough environmental conditions.
- This mid-range 28-70mm zoom lens covers wide-angle to portrait-length perspectives and is compatible for use on both full-frame and APS-C-sized image sensors; when used on an APS-C-sized sensor, the 35mm-equivalent focal length range will be 42-105mm.
- Three aspherical elements and one extra-low dispersion element help minimize aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range while contributing to high overall clarity.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake to better suit working with longer shutter speeds and telephoto focal lengths.
- Dust- and moisture-resistant design provides consistent performance when working in inclement environmental conditions.
- Seven-blade circular diaphragm provides a smooth out-of-focus quality that is well-suited to shallow depth of field imagery.