- Product Description
- What's In The Box
- This combo tripod-monopod from Platinum Plus by Sunpak is a unique heavy-duty multi-function tripod that converts to a monopod for still digital and video cameras. Has 1.14" aluminum legs for strength. A second bubble level.
- Plus fast action lift 'n' lock center column and comes with a Lifetime Limited Seller Warranty
- Large, Secure, Flip-Lever leg locks work fast, even with gloves. Rubber feet have retractable leg spikes for indoors or out.
- Includes free second quick release plate
- Four-Section Monopod sets up in seconds with secure twist 'n' lock action. An oversize rubber foot grips on any surface.
- Full-size Fluid-effect three-way photo/video head. Extendable Panhandle adjusts to meet any imaging need
- Compatible with all Sony, Panasonic, Canon, Nikon, and more photo/video equipment that are designed for tripods.
The Sunpak Ultra 7500TM is one of Sunpak’s convertible tripod systems. It changes from a tripod to a monopod.
A photographer can use the tripod for a set-up shot or they convert to using the monopod to steady a camera for a more candid shot.
The Sunpak Ultra Tripod can be used with a camera, video camera, camcorder, or a scope. Both the tripod and the monopod have heavy rubber feet to form a nonslip grip on almost any surface. The legs of this convertible tripod also come with retractable spikes for stability in soft dirt or grass. The Sunpak Ultra Tripod weighs 6.1 pounds.
The Sunpak Ultra Tripod extends to a maximum of 62 inches and retracts to a minimum of 26 without the column.
With the column lengthened, the tripod is 75 inches high. The Sunpak Ultra 7500TM is 29 inches when it is folded and the column is retracted
Sunpak Platinum Plus Ultra 7500TM Heavy-Duty 2-in-1 Tripod/Monopod