Professional Stereo Microphone MIC500
- Stereo X/Y Condenser Microphone with Broadcast Sound Quality, Includes Furry Windscreen
- Two step High Pass Filter (Flat/80Hz)
- Integrated Shock Mount
- Rugged Reinforced ABS Construction
- Designed for DSLRs, Camcorders, and Video Cameras
- Professional Stereo Microphone MIC500
The Bower Pro Broadcast Stereo Microphone, designed to couple with DSLRs and camcorders, delivers crisp broadcast sound quality for your HD video capture. Its four-point suspension shock mount accommodates the shotgun microphone perfectly, with its resilient rubber O-rings protecting it from extraneous movement and handling noise. Its furry windscreen reduces wind interference and the standard camera hot-shoe mount designed to fit most Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Samsung, JVC, and more DSLR and camcorder models. Specs: Microphone: Stereo X/Y condenser mic, Frequency Range: 30 Hz - 20 kHz, Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 76 dB, Sensitivity: -33 dB ± 3 dB / 0 dB=1V/Pa, 1 kHz, Output Impedance: 200 ohm or less, Output Connector: 3.5 mm mini-jack, Case: ABS Construction, Batteries: Two AAA alkalines (not included), Battery Life: Approximately 100 hrs.