An ideal all-around lens, the FUJIFILM XF 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR is a versatile 27-206mm-equivalent zoom, covering wide-angle to medium telephoto fields of view. Well-suited for travel and walkaround shooting, the expansive reach of this lens is further complemented by a sophisticated optical design, which uses ED and aspherical elements, to produce high color accuracy, sharpness, and image clarity. An HT-EBC coating also improves contrast and color neutrality by reducing flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions. Also benefitting use in a variety of situations, a linear motor delivers quick and quiet autofocus performance and a five stop-effective image stabilization system minimizes the appearance of camera shake. Additionally, the lens is fully weather-sealed for working in inclement conditions.
- All-in-one zoom is designed for APS-C-format Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras and offers a 27-206mm equivalent focal length range.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements are used to greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce high clarity and color fidelity throughout the zoom range.
- Four aspherical elements control distortion and spherical aberrations, which helps to improve sharpness and realize more accurate rendering.
- An HT-EBC (High Transmittance Electron Beam Coating) coating has been applied to the entire surface of each element to for controlling ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color accuracy.
- A linear motor autofocus system, coupled with an internal focusing design, delivers smooth, near-silent performance that is especially beneficial to video applications and when working in noise-sensitive areas.
- Complemented by an enhanced gyro sensor and unique series of algorithms, the optical stabilization system minimizes the appearance of camera shake by up to five stops to enable sharper imaging when working with longer focal lengths or slower shutter speeds.
- The lens body incorporates 20 distinct weather seals to protect against dust and moisture, and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions and freezing temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.