The SB-8 Video Stabilizer from Vidpro is a handheld camera support device designed to help you capture smooth, shake-free video. Once balanced, a camera operator can use the SB-8 to create fluid, "floating" camera movements, even when walking or running. The SB-8 has a max capacity of approximately 3 lb, which makes it ideal for compact cameras, small camcorders, action cameras, smartphones, and some small DSLRs. It features a standard 1/4"-20 threaded camera screw, plus a GoPro adapter and a smartphone clamp are included.
The SB-8 employs a ball joint gimbal, which isolates the camera from incidental twisting and wobbling motions. Proper balance can be obtained using the included three-piece counterbalance weight set, which attaches via a sliding bracket. In addition, a circular bubble level helps users to fine tune their adjustments. The foam padded handle supports one-handed operation, although two hands can be used too for better control.
- Suitable for compact cameras, GoPros, smartphones, and even small DSLRs weighing up to 3 lb
- Ball joint gimbal design for free floating camera movements
- Three-piece counterweight set and bubble level for fine tuning balance
- Foam padded handle for one or two-handed operation
- Aluminum alloy and steel construction
- Rubberized non-slip mounting surface