Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 EX DC OS HSM Zoom Lens f/ Canon
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- For Canon DSLRs with APS-C Size Sensors
- 4 Stops of Anti-Shake (OS) Compensation
- Aperture of f/2.8 throughout Zoom Range
- Accepts 77mm Filters
- Ultra Compact (Only 3.6", 91.8mm Long)
- Multi-Layered Lens Coating
- Excellent Correction for Aberrations
- Hyper-Sonic Motor for Quiet/Fast AF
- Close Focusing Distance of 11" (28cm)
- Weighs Only 19.9 oz (565 g)
- Import Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
11% OffDiscount Already Applied $398.99
- Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 EX DC OS HSM Zoom Lens for Canon DSLRs with APS-C Sensors
- Lens Hood
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Carrying Case
- 1yr Parts , 30 day Labor warranty by seller
|Focal Length||17 - 50mm|
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF|
|Format Compatibility||Canon (APS-C)|
|Angle of View||72.4° - 27.9°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11" (27.94 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:5|
|Elements/Groups||17 / 13|
|Filter Thread||77 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.3 x 3.6" (8.38 x 9.14 cm)|
|Weight||1.24 lb (565 g)|
The Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 EX DC OS HSM Zoom Lens is an incredibly versatile, lightweight, and compact lens designed specifically for digital SLR cameras with APS-C size sensors. The lens has a fast f/2.8 maximum aperture throughout the entire zoom range. It features a construction of 17 elements in 13 groups with glass that corrects for flare, ghosting and all types of aberrations. It produces high contrast and sharp images throughout the zoom range even at its maximum aperture.
Sigma's OS (Optical Stabilization) feature allows you to shoot at shutter speeds approximately 4 stops slower than would otherwise be possible. This means your images will look sharper, even when shooting without a tripod in low existing light or at maximum range with a flash. This lens is also equipped with Sigma's Hyper-Sonic Motor (HSM) which provides for fast and quiet autofocusing.
The Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 is ideal for many photo opportunities particularly landscapes and portraits, but with its wide focal range and a close focusing distance down to 11" (28cm) you can capture images with unique perspectives. It will quickly become one of the most important lenses in your gear bag.