Sony 50mm f/1.8 E OSS Lens (Black)
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 75mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Internal Focus
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.3'
- Seven-Blade Circular Diaphragm
- Import Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
- Sony E 50mm f/1.8 OSS Lens (Black)
- ALC-SH116 Lens Hood
- ALC-F49S 49mm Front Lens Cap
- ALC-R1EM Rear Lens Cap
- 1yr Parts, 30 day Labor warranty by seller
|Filter Thread||Front:49 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.44 x 2.44" (62 x 62 mm)|
|Weight||7.13 oz (202 g)|
|Package Weight||0.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||4.8 x 3.9 x 3.7"|
The Sony E 50mm f/1.8 OSS Lens is a prime portrait-length lens featuring a bright f/1.8 maximum aperture and a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 75mm. The lens has a lightweight and compact design with an aluminum alloy lens barrel and engraved focusing ring to provide greater handling as well as an aesthetic appearance. Greatly benefitting handheld usage with this lens is Optical SteadyShot image stabilization, which works to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed steps to support use in low-light conditions.
A linear autofocus motor is incorporated into the lens design to provide smooth, quiet performance and a stepping motor is employed to deliver quiet aperture actuation that is well-suited to video applications. For refined control over focus, Direct Manual Focus (DMF) is supported, which enables manual fine-tuning of focus when in AF mode to enhance working with selective focus imagery. Also contributing to shallow depth of field applications is a seven-blade circular aperture that provides a smooth quality to out-of-focus backgrounds.
- Prime portrait-length lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 75mm.
- Large, bright f/1.8 maximum aperture is well-suited for use in low-light conditions and for shallow depth of field imagery.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization works to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed steps to benefit shooting handheld in dim lighting and with greater zoom magnifications.
- Linear autofocus motor and stepping aperture actuation control provide smooth and silent performance that is especially beneficial to video applications.
- Direct Manual Focus (DMF) permits fine-tuning of focus manually while working in autofocus modes.
- Aluminum alloy lens barrel is both lightweight and elegant in appearance.