Sony 55-210mm f/4.5-6.3 E OSS Lens (Black)
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 82.5-315mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4.5-6.3 to f/22-32
- Two ED Elements; Two Aspherical Elements
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Internal Focus
- Minimum Focus Distance: 3.3'
- Seven-Blade Circular Diaphragm
- Import Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
- Sony E 55-210mm f/4.5-6.3 OSS Lens (Black)
- ALC-SH115 Lens Hood
- ALC-F49S 49mm Front Lens Cap
- ALC-R1EM Rear Lens Cap
- 30 Day Labor, 1Yr Parts Warranty by Seller
|Filter Thread||Front: 49 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.51 x 4.25" (63.8 x 108 mm)|
|Weight||12.17 oz (345 g)|
|Package Weight||1.3 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.9 x 4.5 x 4.4"|
The Sony 55-210mm f/4.5-6.3 E OSS Lens opens the door to many telephoto perspectives with its 82.5-315mm equivalent focal length range on APS-C-format E-mount cameras. With an optical design using two extra-low dispersion elements and two aspherical elements users will enjoy images with minimal aberrations. Also, thanks to Optical SteadyShot image stabilization, camera shake will be dramatically reduced, resulting in sharper images. An internal focus design enables fast, responsive AF and a minimum focus distance of 3.3'. Additionally, it has a seven-blade circular diaphragm for smooth, rounded bokeh.
- Designed for APS-C-format cameras, this 55-210mm lens perfectly complements many kit zooms by providing an 82.5-315mm equivalent focal length range for telephoto applications.
- A variable f/4.5-6.3 maximum aperture helps keep overall lens size and weight to a minimum.
- Two extra-low dispersion glass elements are featured in the lens design to help reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color neutrality.
- Two aspherical elements are incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system can be combined with select camera's sensor-shift type image stabilization for more effective control of camera blur.
- An internal focus mechanism contributes to faster, more responsive autofocus, the minimum focus distance of 3.3', and easier handling as the lens does not change in length during use.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.