Sony 55mm f/1.8 Sonnar T* FE ZA Lens
- Sony E Mount Full-Frame
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- Carl Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Nine-Blade Circular Diaphragm
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Import Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
|Camera Mount Type||Sony E|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor|
|Angle of View||43°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.64' (50 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:7.1|
|Elements/Groups||7 / 5|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front: 49 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.54 x 2.78" (64.4 x 70.5 mm)|
|Weight||9.91 oz (281 g)|
The Sony 55mm f/1.8 Sonnar T* FE ZA Lens is a prime, normal focal length lens featuring a very fast and bright f/1.8 maximum aperture to support working in dimly-lit conditions and for greater control over focus for shallow depth of field imagery. The sophisticated Sonnar optical design enables high resolution and sharpness with optimized low-light shooting capabilities. A Carl Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating has also been applied to lens elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity.
Additionally, a dust- and moisture-resistant construction ensures this lens' use in tough environmental conditions.
- This prime normal-length lens features a bright f/1.8 maximum aperture to benefit working in low-light conditions and for greater control over the plane of focus.
- Carl Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating lessens lens flare and ghosting for contrast-rich imagery with sustained color neutrality.
- Dust- and moisture-resistant design enables ensured performance when working in inclement environmental conditions.
- Nine-blade circular diaphragm enables a smooth out-of-focus quality that is well-suited to shallow depth of field imagery.