Sony a7 II Alpha Mirrorless Digital Camera with FE 28-70mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Lens
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- 24.3MP Full-Frame Exmor CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- Enhanced Fast Hybrid AF and 5 fps Burst
- Full HD XAVC S Video and S-Log2 Gamma
- 3.0" 1,228.8k-Dot Tilting LCD Monitor
- XGA 2.36M-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- Weather-Resistant Magnesium Alloy Body
- Refined Grip & Robust Lens Mount
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
- Import Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
Free and Fast Shipping1
9% OffDiscount Already Applied $1,319.99
- Sony Alpha a7 II Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body)
- NP-FW50 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery (1020mAh)
- AC-UUD11 AC Battery Charging Adaptor
- Shoulder Strap
- Multi Interface Shoe Cap
- Eyepiece Cup
- Micro-USB Cable
- 1yr Parts, 30 day Labor Warranty by seller
- Sony FE 28-70mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Lens
- ALC-F55S 55mm Front Lens Cap
- ALC-R1EM Rear Lens Cap
- ALC-SH132 Lens Hood
- 1yr Parts, 30 Day Labor Warranty by seller
|Focus Mode||Continuous-Servo AF (C), Direct Manual Focus (DMF), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||Phase Detection: 117
Contrast Detection: 25
|Self Timer||10 Seconds, 2 Seconds
Number of Shots: 1 - 5
|Connectivity||1/8" Headphone, 1/8" Microphone, HDMI D (Micro), USB 2.0 Micro-B, Multi Interface Terminal|
|Battery||1 x NP-FW50 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack1020 mAh|
|AC Power Adapter||AC-PW20 (Optional)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||5.0 x 3.8 x 2.4" / 126.9 x 95.7 x 59.7 mm|
|Weight||1.22 lb / 556 g|
|Package Weight||3.35 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.528 x 6.142 x 5.669"|
Free and Fast Shipping1
The a7II Alpha Mirrorless Digital Camera has taken Sony line of full-frame cameras to the next level, with features like 5-axis SteadyShot INSIDE image stabilization with 4.5 stops of compensation for pitch, yaw, horizontal shift, vertical shift, and roll. Operation of the 24.3-megapixel series has been streamlined with a redesigned grip, shutter release button, and customizable controls. The a7II also features a moisture- and dust-resistant design with a magnesium alloy body and a more robust lens mount. And, with refined algorithms and better utilization of the BIONZ X image processor, the a7II has an enhanced Fast Hybrid AF system that is about 30% faster than the previous model along with a 5 fps burst rate with continuous autofocus as well as a 40% faster start time.
The 24.3-megapixel sensor enables high resolution images and low light effectiveness with its standard ISO sensitivity range of 100-25600. The BIONZ X image processor offers fast processing and operation speeds and front-end LSI (large-scale integration) improves the early stages of image processing resulting in more natural details and richer tones. And, 16-bit image processing and 14-bit RAW output preserves the detail provided by the sensor.
In addition to highly detailed stills with smooth gradations, the a7II now has access to the high-bit-rate XAVC S format with 60p, 30p, and 24p recording options, all at 50 Mbps. The look of movies can also be adjusted with picture profiles, including the addition of the S-Log2 gamma setting with a dynamic range approximately 1,300% of the standard sRGB spectrum. Timecode and user bit settings are available as well as clean HDMI output for a variety of recording options.
The advanced Sony Multi-Interface Shoe expands compatibility options for flash, microphone, and other accessories and, as an E-mount full-frame camera, the a7II is compatible with all present APS-C E-mount lenses in APS-C crop mode as well as new E-mount full-frame Zeiss and Sony G-series lenses. Lens mount adapters with a tripod mount are also available to use A-mount lenses on E-mount cameras, and an optional dedicated battery grip enables stable extended shooting and vertical orientation stability.
Rounding out the a7II's imaging capabilities, both a 3.0" 1,228.8k-dot tilting LCD monitor and 2.36 million-dot OLED electronic viewfinder are available for image monitoring and review. Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, with support for NFC, is available, too, for instant sharing of imagery from the camera as well as remote camera control from a linked mobile device.
The Sony FE 28-70mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Lens is a versatile, compact, and lightweight wide-angle to portrait-length zoom lens designed specifically for full-frame E-mount cameras. It is also compatible with APS-C-sized image sensors and will provide a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 42-105mm. In regard to the optical design, three aspherical elements and one extra-low dispersion element help to reduce aberrations and distortions while contributing to notable image sharpness and clarity.
This lens also integrates Optical SteadyShot image stabilization to lessen the appearance of camera shake when working in low-light conditions or with longer focal lengths. Additionally, a dust- and moisture-resistant construction ensures this lens' use in tough environmental conditions.
- This mid-range 28-70mm zoom lens covers wide-angle to portrait-length perspectives and is compatible for use on both full-frame and APS-C-sized image sensors; when used on an APS-C-sized sensor, the 35mm-equivalent focal length range will be 42-105mm.
- Three aspherical elements and one extra-low dispersion element help minimize aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range while contributing to high overall clarity.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake to better suit working with longer shutter speeds and telephoto focal lengths.
- Dust- and moisture-resistant design provides consistent performance when working in inclement environmental conditions.
- Seven-blade circular diaphragm provides a smooth out-of-focus quality that is well-suited to shallow depth of field imagery.