Sony VPL-HW45ES Full HD Home Theater Projector (Black)
- INSTOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- Brightness of 1800 Lumens
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) Native Resolution
- 1.6x Zoom
- Two HDMI Inputs
- Supports 3D
- Support for RF-Based 3D Glasses
- IR Remote Included
- Import Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
|Projector Display System||3 x 0.61" (15.4 mm) SXRD chips|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Number of Pixels||6,220,800|
|Brightness||White, "High" Lamp Mode: 1800 Lumens
Color, "High" Lamp Mode: 1800 Lumens
|Native Aspect Ratio||16:9|
|System||NTSC, PAL, SECAM|
|Lens||f/2.52 to f/3.02; F= 18.7 to 29.7mm|
|Lens Shift||Horizontal: ±25%
|Recommended Projection Size||40 to 300" (101.6 to 762.0 cm)|
|Keystone Correction||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Rear Screen Projection||Yes|
|Input Terminals||2 x HDMI
1 x USB for firmware upgrades
|Control Protocol||1 x RS-232C in
1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) IR in
|Display Scan Frequency||Horizontal: 19 to 72 kHz
Vertical: 48 to 92 Hz
|Lamp (Bulb)||215 W UHP|
|Average Lamp Life||6000 h|
|Fan Noise||22 dB|
|Languages||English, Dutch, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Norwegian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Thai, Arabic, Polish|
|Power Requirements||100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.3 to 3.1 A|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 310 W
Standby, with "Remote Start" Set to "Off": 0.4 W
Standby, with "Remote Start" Set to "On": 1 W
|Auto Standby||After ~10 minutes|
|Operating Conditions||41 to 95°F (5 to 35°C)
35 to 85% Non-condensing humidity
|Storage Conditions||-4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)
10 to 90% Non-condensing humidity
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||16.1 x 7.1 x 18.4" (407.4 x 179.2 x 463.9 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||20 lb (9 kg)|
|Package Weight||26.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||23.8 x 20.4 x 11.5"|
The Sony VPL-HW45ES Full HD Home Theater Projector has three SXRD chips which are designed to enhance color accuracy, while its 1800 lumens of brightness will ensure that your images are clear even with some ambient light. This projector has 1.6x zoom, so you can place it near the back of the room without losing focus.
The VPL-HW45ES has two HDMI inputs for connecting your digital HD devices such as your HD cable/satellite box or Blu-ray player. It is 3D compatible and will connect to many RF-based 3D glasses. It includes an IR remote control.
- Enhanced Full HD Pictures with Reality Creation
- Cinema-quality SXRD panel technology is teamed with Sony's Reality Creation processing that refines subtle details, colors, and textures. You'll see the difference with crisp, sharp, Full HD pictures that take you closer to the original 1080p source.
- 1800 Lumens of Brightness for Vibrant Images
- With 1800 lumens of brightness, Full HD images stand out with clear, bright highlights, even in moderately lit rooms.
- Select from Nine Picture Calibration Modes
- Quickly calibrate the picture to what you're watching or playing. Select from nine picture calibration modes, including two cinema film modes, cinema digital, reference, TV, photo, game, bright cinema, and bright TV. An advanced HSV manual color tuning tool gives you even more control.
- Smooth, Fluid On-Screen Action with Motionflow
- Coupled with the panel's fast response rate, Motionflow technology means you'll see every detail with minimal blur, no matter how fast the action.
- Long-Lasting Lamp
- The 6000-hour rated lamp operating life means simpler maintenance with fewer lamp swaps and reduced running costs.
- Flexible Home Installation with Wide Zoom and Lens Shift
- The manual zoom lens with a 1.6x zoom ratio and wide lens shift range gives greater installation flexibility in any room size, even with high ceilings.
- Front-Facing Fan
- With the fan exhaust positioned at the front of the projector, you don't need to worry about wall clearance and room for air intake/exhaust when installing. This helps maximize throw distance for the biggest possible projected images.
- Home Automation with IP Control
- The VPL-HW45ES is compatible with a wide range of home automation systems via RS-232C and IR-in interfaces.
- Industry-Standard RF 3D Compatible
- The projector's built-in RF transmitter synchronizes with any RF 3D glasses for enhanced coverage and stability, so there's no need for an external transmitter.