Stabilizer Hand Grip for DSLR Cameras, Video Camcorders & Action Cameras
- Improves stability and versatility
- Great for action shots, crowd shots or hard-to-reach angles
- Make quick and sudden movements in a smooth fashion
- Cushioned, multi-position mounting plate for perfect balance
- Shoe mount for lights, microphones and other shoe-mounted accessories
- 1/4"-20 tripod screw allows any camera to be attached in seconds
- Soft foam grip for added comfort
- VB-12 Stabilizer Hand Grip
- Removable Shoe Mount
- 1/4"-20 Tripod Attachment
Max. Camera Height: 5.0" inches
Dimensions: 9.5 x 3.3 x 8.0 in. (24.1 x 8.0 x 20.3cm)
Weight: 12.0 oz. (340g)
Designed with budget-conscious filmmakers in mind, the Vidpro VB-12 Stabilizer is the perfect tool for improving stability of virtually any digital camera or compact video camera. The unique design not only allows the operator to reduce vibration, but also provides versatility, making action shots and low-angle shots much easier to capture. The cushioned, multi-position mounting plate provides perfect balance, and the simple mounting system means any camera with a tripod mount can be attached in seconds. The super-strong ABS plastic frame is lightweight, durable, and fitted with comfortable foam padding for a secure grip.
In addition, a video light, microphone, video monitor or other compatible accessory can be easily attached to the top shoe mount. Whether you're shooting an independent film, a music video, skateboarding demos or just the family the back yard, the Vidpro VB-12 is the ideal solution for stabilizing your camera and getting ultra-smooth shots for less!