Tamron 24-70mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 SP Lens for Canon EF
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Two XR Elements, Three LD Elements
- Four Aspherical Elements
- eBAND, BBAR, and Fluorine Coatings
- Ultrasonic Silent Drive Autofocus Motor
- VC Image Stabilization
- Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Compatible with TAP-in Console
- Import Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
Free and Fast Shipping0
10% OffDiscount Already Applied $1,078.99
- Tamron 24-70mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 Lens for Canon EF
- 82mm Snap-On Lens Cap
- SP Rear Lens Cap for Canon EOS Lenses
- Lens Hood
- 1yr Parts, 30 day Labor warranty by seller
|Filter Thread||Front: 82 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.48 x 4.40" (88.4 x 111.8 mm)|
|Weight||1.99 lb (904.3 g)|
|Package Weight||3.3 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.583 x 7.008 x 6.299"|
Free and Fast Shipping0
The Tamron 24-70mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 Canon EF-mount is a revised fast standard zoom covering a versatile wide-angle to portrait-length range. A sophisticated optical design with two extra refractive elements, three low dispersion elements, three glass-molded aspherical elements, and one hybrid aspherical element helps to suppress aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range while eBAND and BBAR coatings have been applied to inpidual elements to control lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity. Balancing its optical attributes, this lens also utilizes a USM autofocus motor to deliver notably quick, quiet, and precise focusing performance that suits both stills and video applications. Also, 5-stop-effective Vibration Compensation helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions. Additionally, the lens is moisture-resistant and has a fluorine coating on the front element to enable its use in trying environmental conditions.
- Standard zoom is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 38.6-112mm equivalent focal length range.
- Bright f/2.8 constant maximum aperture affords consistent brightness throughout the zoom range, and benefits working in difficult lighting conditions.
- Two XR (extra refractive) and three LD (low dispersion) elements are featured in the optical design to noticeably limit color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity, color fidelity, and apparent sharpness.
- Three glass-molded aspherical elements and one hybrid aspherical element help to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range to deliver notable sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Both eBAND and BBAR coatings have been applied to suppress ghosting and lens flare for improved contrast when working in backlit conditions.
- VC image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 5 stops or more effective handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions. Separate VC modes are also available to suit various styles of shooting: Mode 1 is a balanced setting for general use, and promotes both a stabilized viewfinder image and stabilized results, while Mode 2 is designed exclusively for panning movements.
- An Ultrasonic Silent Drive autofocus motor delivers quick and precise focusing performance to suit working with moving subjects. This motor also affords full-time manual focus control, and it is possible to focus on subjects as close as 1.25' away.
- A moisture-resistant construction benefits this lens' use in inclement conditions, and a fluorine coating has also been applied to the front lens element to protect against dust, dirt, and smearing.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Compatible with optional TAP-in Console for fine-tuning select focusing adjustments and for updating lens firmware.