Tamron SP 15-30mm f/2.8 Di VC USD Lens for Canon EF
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to 22
- XGM and LD Glass Elements
- Vibration Compensation
- eBAND and BBAR Coatings
- Fluorine Coating on Front Element
- Ultrasonic Silent Drive AF System
- Built-In Lens Hood
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- SILKYPIX Developer Studio Software
- Import Model Seller's Warranty 30 Day Labor; 1 Year parts
|Focal Length||15 - 30mm|
Comparable 35mm Equivalent on APS-C Format Focal Length: 24 - 48 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor|
|Angle of View|
110° 32' - 71° 35'
|Minimum Focus Distance||11" (.28 m)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:5|
|Elements/Groups||18 / 13|
Offering a wide angle of view for full frame cameras, the Canon EF mount Tamron SP 15-30mm f/2.8 Di VC USD Lens is a fast wide-angle zoom lens with Vibration Compensation. The f/2.8 maximum aperture performs well in low-light situations, and provides a shallow depth of field for selective focus. Further benefitting the lens is the VC (Vibration Compensation) image stabilization, which helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake to enable the use of longer shutter speeds or smaller apertures when hand-holding in low-light conditions. XGM and LD glass elements reduce chromatic aberrations and help ensure sharp and clear imagery. eBAND and BBAR coatings render uniform colors and reduce ghosting and flare, while a fluorine coating on the front element helps repel water or contaminants.