Whats in the box
- Canon 5D Mark IV EOS DSLR Camera
- LP-E6N Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1865mAh)
- LC-E6 Charger for LP-E6 Battery Pack
- Eyecup Eg
- RF-3 Body Cap for Canon EOS Cameras
- IFC-150U II USB 3.0 Interface Cable for DSLRs
- Cable Protector
- Wide Neck Strap
- Software CD
- English Manual (Hard Copy or CD)
- 1yr Parts, 30 day Labor warranty by seller
- Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM Lens
- E-77 II 77mm Lens Cap
- Lens Dust Cap E (Rear)
- Lens Hood EW-83M
- LP1219 Soft Lens Case
- 1 Yr Parts, 30 Day Labor Warranty by Seller
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- 30.4MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 6+ Image Processor
- 3.2" 1.62m-Dot Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- DCI 4K Video at 30 fps; 8.8MP Still Grab
- 61-Point High Density Reticular AF
- Expanded ISO 102400; 7 fps Shooting
- Dual Pixel RAW; AF Area Select Button
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Movie Servo AF
- Built-In GPS and Wi-Fi with NFC
- EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM Lens
- Import Model 1 Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
The Canon5D Mark IV DSLR with 24-105mm f/4L II Lens is an outstanding still photography option and an able 4K-capable video machine. This multimedia maven offers a newly developed 30.4MP full-frame CMOS sensor paired with the DIGIC 6+ image processor in order to balance fine detail and resolution with low-light performance and sensitivity. It is able to work within a native range of ISO 100-32000, which can then be expanded to an impressive ISO 50-102400, for sharp, low-noise images in a variety of conditions. Along with these improvements to image quality, users will enjoy a performance boost across the board with an enhanced AF system, built-in Wi-Fi, NFC, and GPS, and much more.
In order to deliver detailed images quickly and effectively the 5D Mark IV leverages the power of the DIGIC 6+ image processor, which can handle up to 7 frames per second during continuous shooting. It also uses a 150,000-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor to evaluate the scene and subjects for accurate exposures under a variety of different lighting conditions. An improved 61-point High Density Reticular AF furthers the camera's speed by tracking and locking onto subjects quickly and accurately for tack sharp photos. A new AF area select button is now available as well for near immediate access to this setting.
Video benefits from the addition of Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Movie Servo AF to smoothly rack focus during a shot. Shooters can even make use of the 3.2" 1.62m-dot touchscreen LCD to simply tap to adjust the focus point. Furthermore, now that the camera has DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) video recording at up to 30 fps, users can snag 8.8MP stills from the video for an even faster capture option. Tied into the Dual Pixel sensor architecture is a brand new feature for Canon: Dual Pixel RAW, which allows for fine tuning of certain image parameters, including bokeh shift and focus micro adjustment, after the image is taken.
The body has been further refined for comfort and ease of access, as well as durability and weather resistance. The Canon N3 remote port has been relocated to the front of the camera body and they have added both GPS and Wi-Fi with NFC to make this model a connected camera. This kit bundles the camera with the EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM Lens, an updated version of one of the most popular zoom lenses ever available in Canon's lens lineup. Offering an extremely versatile 24-105mm zoom range as well as a constant f/4 maximum aperture, users can shoot a variety of subjects with ease. This model also features improved peripheral illumination compared to its predecessor.
- 30.4MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 6+ Image Processor
- In line with previous members of the main 5D series, the Mark IV attempts to balance high resolution with low-light performance with a newly developed 30.4MP full-frame CMOS sensor. This provides a beneficial increase in overall resolution without compromising on sensitivity. Additionally, thanks to the DIGIC 6+ image processor it is paired with, it offers impressive performance within a native range of ISO 100-32000, which can be expanded to ISO 50-102400.
Versatility is key with the 5D, as it needs to be able to tackle landscapes and weddings with equal ease. By using a 150,000-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor shooters will be able to more comfortably rely on the camera to capture difficult scenes. This sensor also has face detection as well as flicker detection which can ensure proper exposure in less-than-ideal lighting situations. Along with this, the camera offers an improved continuous shooting rate of 7 fps, making it a great option for events and action.
- High-Density Reticular AF and Dual Pixel CMOS AF Systems
- Ensuring your subject is tack sharp, the 5D Mark IV incorporates an enhanced High Density Reticular AF system, which offers 61 phase-detect points, with all points sensitive to f/8 and 41 of which are cross-type. The center point can function down to -3 EV for working in extremely dim lighting. Compared to previous versions, this sensor has expanded vertical coverage of 24% on the peripherals and 8% in the center in order to better track and locate subjects in the frame.
In addition to advanced tracking and focusing while using the optical finder for stills, Live View and video can now use Dual Pixel CMOS AF on the actual imaging sensor. This offers about 80% coverage of phase-detection autofocus for faster and more accurate focusing in these modes. It is ideal for video as users will enjoy smoother rack focusing without the downsides normally encountered with contrast-based systems. Also, this works well with the touchscreen functions, allowing shooters to just tap to adjust focus.
- DCI 4K Video Recording
- Designed for both professional stills shooting and video recording, the 5D Mark IV supports DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) resolution recording at up to 30 fps at 500 Mbps, along with Full HD 1080p shooting at 60 fps at 180 Mbps for slow motion playback. When recording in-camera, 4K video has 4:2:2 sampling and 8-bit color depth, while Full HD 1080p footage has 4:2:0 sampling. Uncompressed Full HD 1080p video can also be saved via HDMI to an optional external recorder with 4:2:2 color sampling. 4K video is recorded using a central 4096 x 2160 area of the sensor at a 1.74x crop in order to record video with an ideal 1:1 pixel sampling ratio, while Full HD recording makes use of the entire full frame.
Audio can be recorded using the on-board stereo microphone or an optional external mic can also be used via the 3.5mm mic jack. Real time audio monitoring is possible, too, via the 3.5mm headphone jack. The 4K video recording also avails the ability to take 8.8MP still frame grabs during playback on the rear touchscreen and save them as single images.
- Dual Pixel RAW
- First implemented here on the 5D Mark IV, Dual Pixel RAW allows photographers to record all the information the sensor's unique pixel architecture can deliver, providing a way for fine adjustments to be made after the image is taken. These adjustments include focus fine tuning that can help you ever-so-slightly adjust the focus point to bring out extra details, shift bokeh around for improved composition, and reduce the impact of ghosting on your photos. This requires the use of Canon's Digital Photo Professional 4.5 software.
- Body Design
- A large 3.2" 1.62m-dot Clear View II LCD monitor is available and features an anti-reflective design for bright, vivid image playback and live view shooting, and its touchscreen interface can be used for intuitive touch-to-focus control and adjusting settings in the menus.
- A dedicated AF mode selection button located beneath the rear joystick offers another avenue for accessing settings, allowing for fast, intuitive access to commonly changed options.
- Dual CompactFlash and SD memory card slots allow you to extend your file saving capabilities by permitting overflow recording or in-camera file type separation while shooting.
- An Intelligent Viewfinder II uses a pentaprism design and offers a bright means for viewing. When using the viewfinder, AF points are highlighted in red for greater visibility in low-light conditions, and the finder can also be configured to display a range of other shooting aids, such as an electronic level, grid, flicker detection, white balance, metering mode, AF information, and other settings.
- A Mirror Vibration Control System helps to minimize mechanical vibrations in order to better ensure sharpness during long exposures or fast continuous shooting bursts.
- A robust magnesium alloy body design is both dust- and weather-sealed to permit working in harsh environments.
- Other Camera Features
- A built-in GPS module allows you to geotag imagery in-camera as well as auto time sync with the Universal Time Code via satellites. This module is compatible with American GPS, Russian GLONASS, and Japanese quasi-zenith Michibiki satellites for a wide coverage of support.
- Digital Lens Optimizer technology compensates for a range of optical defects from various lenses, including chromatic aberration, distortion, peripheral brightness, and diffraction, and the camera can store lens data in order to avoid having to re-register lenses prior to each use. The camera can handle this process in real time, delivering JPEGs with the corrections already applied.
- A built-in intervalometer permits the creation of time lapse imagery and supports recording 1-99 consecutive frames in pre-selected intervals from 1 second to 99 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds. Users can also choose to set the camera to unlimited frames.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity enable wireless sharing, control, and image transfer with a compatible smart device as well as the CS100 Connect Station.
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Camera Format||Full-Frame (1.0x Crop Factor)|
|Pixels||Actual: 31.7 Megapixel
Effective: 30.4 Megapixel
|Max Resolution||30.4 MP: 6720 x 4480|
|Sensor Type / Size||CMOS, 36 x 24 mm|
|File Formats||Still Images: JPEG, RAW
Movies: MJPEG, MOV, MP4, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
Audio: AAC, Linear PCM (Stereo)
|Dust Reduction System||Yes|
|Memory Card Type||CompactFlash
|Focus Type||Auto & Manual|
|Focus Mode||Continuous-servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||Phase Detection: 61, 41 cross-type|
|Viewfinder Eye Point||21.00 mm|
|Viewfinder Magnification||Approx. 0.71x|
|Diopter Adjustment||- 3 to +1 m|
|Display Screen||3.2" Rear Touchscreen LCD (1,620,000)|
|Diagonal Angle of View||170.0°|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 100-32000 (Extended Mode: 50-102400)|
|Shutter||Type: Electronic & Mechanical
Speed: 30 - 1/8000 second, Bulb Mode
|Remote Control||TC-80N3, RS-80N3 (Optional)|
|Metering Method||Evaluative metering, Partial Metering, Spot metering|
|Exposure Modes||Modes: Aperture Priority, Auto, Manual, Programmed Auto, Shutter Priority
Metering Range: EV 0.0 - EV 20.0
Compensation: -5 EV to +5 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)
|Continuous Shooting||Up to 7 fps at 30 MP for up to 21 frames in raw format
Up to 7 fps at 30 MP for unlimited frames in JPEG format
|White Balance Modes||Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Custom, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent (White), Shade, Tungsten|
|Max Sync Speed||Mechanical Shutter: 1 / 200 seconds|
|Flash Compensation||-3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps)|
|Dedicated Flash System||eTTL|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe, PC Terminal|
|Video Recording||Yes, NTSC/PAL|
|File Size||4096 x 2160p
1920 x 1080p
1280 x 720p
4096 x 2160p / 29.97 fps (500 Mbps) / 24 fps (500 Mbps) / 23.98 fps (500 Mbps)
1920 x 1080p / 59.94 fps (180 Mbps) / 29.97 fps (90 Mbps) / 24 fps (90 Mbps)
/ 23.98 fps (90 Mbps) / 59.94 fps (60 Mbps) / 29.97 fps (30 Mbps)
/ 24 fps (30 Mbps) / 23.98 fps (30 Mbps)
1280 x 720p / 120 fps (160 Mbps)
1920 x 1080p / 59.94 fps (60 Mbps) / 29.97 fps (30 Mbps) / 24 fps (30 Mbps)
/ 23.98 fps (30 Mbps) / 29.97 fps (12 Mbps)
|Exposure Control||Auto: Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO
Manual: Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 100 - 32000|
|Exposure Compensation||-3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps)|
|Video Clip Length||4096 x 2160
29 min. 59 seconds
|Audio Recording||Built-in Mic: With Video, Mono
Optional External Mic: With Video, Stereo
|Start-up Time||0.1 seconds|
|Shutter Lag||0.058 seconds|
|Self Timer||10 seconds, 2 seconds|
|Connectivity||1/8" Headphone, 1/8" Microphone, Canon N3, HDMI C (Mini), USB 3.0|
|Battery||1x LP-E6N Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack, 7.2 VDC, 1865 mAh|
|AC Power Adapter||ACK-E6 (Optional)|
32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
Humidity: 0 - 85%
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||5.9 x 4.6 x 3.0" / 150.7 x 116.4 x 75.9 mm|
|Weight||1.76 lb / 800 g body only|
|Focal Length||24 - 105mm|
|Angle of View||84° - 23° 20'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.48' (45 cm)|
|Diaphragm Blades||10, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front: 77 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.29 x 4.65" (83.5 x 118 mm)|
|Weight||1.75 lb (795 g)|
|Package Weight||7.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.2 x 8.9 x 7.7"|