Panasonic Lumix S 24-105mm f/4 Macro O.I.S. Lens
- BRAND NEW IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!
- L-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- One UED Element, Two ED Elements
- Four Aspherical Elements
- 1:2 Magnification, 11.8" Minimum Focus
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- AF/MF Switch, Zoom Lock Switch
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Import Model 1Yr Parts & 30 Day Labor Warranty via Seller
Free and Fast Shipping0
11% OffDiscount Already Applied $1,049.99
- Panasonic Lumix S 24-105mm f/4 Macro O.I.S. Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Lens Bag
- 1yr Parts, 30 day labor warranty by seller
|Focal Length||24 to 105mm|
|Lens Mount||Leica L|
|Angle of View||84° to 23°|
|Macro Reproduction Ratio||1:2|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.81" / 30 cm|
|Optical Design||16 Elements in 13 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||77 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.31 x 4.646" / 84 x 118 mm|
|Weight||1.5 lb / 680 g|
|Package Weight||3.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.0 x 10.0 x 6.0"|
Free and Fast Shipping0
Covering a versatile wide-angle to short-telephoto range, the Lumix S 24-105mm f/4 Macro O.I.S. from Panasonic is a flexible zoom, featuring a constant f/4 maximum aperture, for L-mount mirrorless cameras. In regard to its optical design, a series of low dispersion and aspherical elements are used to control a variety of aberrations, color fringing, and distortion in order to realize a high degree of sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy. Balancing its optical performance, this zoom is also unique due to is 1:2 maximum magnification ratio and 11.8" minimum focusing distance to suit working with close-up subjects. Additionally, an Optical Image Stabilizer helps to control the effects of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting and the lens sports a weather-sealed design for use in harsh conditions.
- Standard 24-105mm zoom is designed for full-frame L-mount mirrorless cameras, however, can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 36-157.5mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture maintains consistent illumination throughout the zoom range.
- Four aspherical elements, including two made from extra-low dispersion glass, help to minimize distortions and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to maintain edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination.
- One ultra extra-low dispersion element and two extra-low dispersion elements greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing in order to produce a high degree of clarity and color accuracy.
- Macro design provides half life-size 1:2 magnification ratio and a minimum focusing distance of 11.8" for working with close-up subjects.
- Optical Image Stabilizer minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting, and also supports 5-Axis Dual I.S. 2 for increased stabilization performance.
- AF/MF switch permits quick changing between focusing modes and a zoom lock switch can be used to prevent the lens from extending when not in use.
- Splash, dust, and freezeproof design benefits working in inclement weather conditions down to -14°F.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.